IF INTERESTED IN AUDITONING ON 9/20/14 IN WORCESTER FOR OUR OUR OCTOBER SHOWCASE PLEASE CLICK HERE & COMPLETE FORM. BE SURE TO INDICATE “SHOWCASE” IN THE FORM!
THANK YOU TO NY CASTING DIRECTOR BRETTE GOLDSTEIN FOR AUDITIONING OUR TALENT ON SATURDAY AUGUST 2ND** GET STARTED NOW AND AUDITION FOR OUR NEXT BIG MARKET AGENT IN SEPTEMBER!
Check out some of our current and past talent & model latest bookings!
- JAHEEM T. was cast as Fenwick, a lead role in a 26 episode Nickelodeon series called “100 Things to Do Before High School!” Production on the new series will begin this fall in LA
- SEVERINE M. signed with 5th Avenue Model Management in Spain
- ELISA K. was offered a contract with the Ford Modeling Agency
- ISABEL W. lead role in a national commercial with international use for Roomba
- EMMA S.-Role in Grey’s Anatomy; Little Caeser’s & Ford commercials
- GEORGE H.-National AdCouncil campaign ad
- JORDAN T. and MELISSA E. booked roles in a Friendly’s commercial
- AARON S. and KEVIN S. booked Hood print ads
- HALEY O. & KELSEY C.-Promo models at two day Mac Cosmetics Event
- JADON E.- Appeared on cover of Baystate Parent Magazine. Last year booked a Hasbro commercial for a Spider-Man Action figure
- JENNA F. – Had roles in Here comes the Boom, Labor Day and Grown Ups and the TV series Frenemies and Celebrity Ghost Stories. She also appeared in a video tribute to the Sandy Hook elementary School shooting victims called “26 Angels
Open Call Model & Talent is a Boston based fully licensed Talent & Modeling agency representing actors and models throughout the New England area. We are a team of knowledgeable specialists experienced in the industry and specializing in the search, screening, and placement of talent & models for local, national and international companies.
- We represent clients in most areas of the entertainment industry including motion pictures, television, animation, theater, radio, TV commercials, voice overs, high fashion and print modeling.
- Our on-camera division has provided talent to many high-profile jobs and represents some of the newest and most talented faces in New England.
- Our High Fashion and Print Division has placed clients in magazines, advertisements, designer’s collections and runway shows.
- We also have the largest model and talent network spanning from New York to Los Angeles and across the world, providing our talent with opportunities to work with some of the best agencies and managers in the world. No other agency in New England can provide its talent with more exposure or such a competitive edge. Our goal is to build talent as a product locally so we can market them globally.
- We offer all the marketing tools needed for our models & talent including photoshoots, marketing materials(comp cards, headshots, portfolios, demo reels) and on- site training.
The Open Call Model & Talent network consists of New York and LA’s first tier agents such as:
*Abrams Artists * Shirley Grant Management *Step Forward Entertainment *Innovative Artists *Patrick Baca CSA casting director LA *Brette Goldstein casting director NY *Brilliant Talent Management *Grant Wilfley Casting *Brown Management Group-BMG *Chelsea Talent Group *Silver Model Management *Model Management Group-MMG *Stanley Kaplan Talent *Joshua Talent Group *LA Models/LA Talent… and many more
Although we can disclose the type of work our model and talent book, our client lists are confidential. Most of out models/talent can be found on Modelwire – as they pay us a fee so they do not have to deal with the public. Client names are only given out when a job is offered to you.
We always check out clients that book our models/actors to make sure they are reputable, honest and creditworthy. Our good work ethics make us strong, reliable, customer service oriented, and dependable.
As a potential model or actor, you cannot ask for more….
The models & talent we represent are a direct reflection of our company. Our relationships with our clients, advertising agencies and casting directors are excellent because we are known for presenting only the most talented, enthusiastic and professional candidates. That means we do not and cannot work with everyone.
Even if we take you on, no matter how great you are or how great you think you are we do not promise work, we only guarantee opportunities. The amount of work models and talent book can vary greatly based on your look, age group, and experience level. This is why no agency can ever promise work (if they do, run away as fast as you can). Your availability, your attitude and your work ethic also are a huge consideration for placement.
The amount of exposure you receive is also based on this. Twice a year we bring our top model & talent directly to the heart of the entertainment industry, LA, to be seen by agents, managers and casting directors, as well as international modeling agencies. Once a year, we bring our top high-fashion models to the heart of the fashion world, Paris, to meet with designers and world-wide agencies known for representing the world’s top models. Only the most experienced, prepared and marketable models and talents are brought to these prestigious events.